Ministry of science and higher education of the Russian Federation
REGULATIONS ON THE POSSIBILITY OF SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION TO TRAINING IN ELECTRONIC FORM
In accordance with subparagraph 3 of paragraph 61 «Rules for admission to the Higher school of folk arts (academy)» on the educational programs of higher education – bachelor program, specialty program, master program and paragraph 24 «Rules for admission to the Higher school of folk arts (academy)» on the educational programs of secondary vocational education all entrants have an opportunity to submit their documents for education via public postal service operators (by post), as well as in electronic and digital form.
Originals of completed forms sent by email, photos are submitted to the admissions Committee before the entrance tests
Instructions for processing documents sent in electronic form
1. The application form and student’s questionnaires posted on the website of Higher school of folk arts must be filled out in HANDWRITTEN, with CLEAR BLOCK LETTERS.
2. All fields must be filled in. In accordance with the Admission rules, an application that is incomplete will NOT be ACCEPTED.
3. The entrant signs the application.
4. A photo 3х4 cm is attached to the APPLICATION FORM.
5. Completed forms must be SCANNED.
6. Scanned APPLICATION BLANK, STUDENTʼS APPLICATION FORM, EDUCATION DOCUMENT (certificate, diploma with attachment), PASSPORT (sheets with personal data, registration) are sent by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. When coming to pass the entrance test at the Higher school of folk arts (academy) you should hand over to the Admission committee your ORIGINALS of application blank, student’s application form, photos and show ORIGINALS of the documents.
© ВШНИ (а), 2018-2025. Все права защищены.